How has Christianity contributed to the rise of modern science? What do the latest scientific discoveries tell us about the existence of God? Can human engineering help us better understand the machinery of life? Explore these questions, and more, at Discovery Institute’s 4th-annual Dallas Conference on Science & Faith on January 22.
Whether you join us in person in the Dallas area, or join online via livestream, you’ll hear from speakers like Stephen Meyer, author of Return of the God Hypothesis: Three Scientific Discoveries That Reveal the Mind Behind the Universe, Eric Hedin, author of Canceled Science: Scientific Discoveries Some Atheists Don’t Want You to See, and Casey Luskin, co-editor of The Comprehensive Guide to Science & Faith, among others. For a full list of speakers, keep scrolling.
Perks to joining in-person:
- Additional breakout sessions on the problems with evolutionary theory and the brilliant design of biochemistry
- Special youth track sessions on intelligent design and the intersection between science & faith, designed especially for junior high and high school students
- Conference bookstore featuring a large selection of titles by Discovery Institute scientists and scholars
- Opportunities for book signings with the speakers
- Need lunch? Use the button below to preorder a lunch from Zera Coffee!
Saturday, January 22, 2022
8:45 AM – 4:15 PM CST
Need to convert time zones?
Denton Bible Church
2300 E. University Drive
Denton, TX 76209
(And online via livestream)
DISTANCE: 4.2 miles, 11 minutes
CUT OFF: December 21, 2021
GROUP RATE INFO: Use the link below or reference Dallas Conference on Science and Faith when booking by phone.
Homewood Suites by Hilton Denton
DISTANCE: 6.7 miles, 15 minutes
BREAKFAST: Complimentary Breakfast
CUT OFF: December 22, 2021
GROUP RATE INFO: Use the link below to book or reference Discovery Institute-Science and Faith Conference when booking by phone.